Wednesday, December 24, 2008

PC Sites and Videos

* Liquitex
* quiltedinclay.com
* fiskar textures plates

--- was asked to remove... been blogging for over 5yrs and this is the 1st time. I guess whatever... this was suppose to be for me for info but I guess it will have to go onto my private blog! for my own personal use! funny how this msg came to me... wanted to see blogtv and well notice some email which i thought was spam before and decided to like open it... heee... and there it was... please take that down its my post... so sorry, i check this email like never... my fault... ----

found 3 youtube videos for color mixing from joeysipos @ maggiemaggio.com:

Color Scale Triangles in polymer clay - 3rd video

Color Scales II - Playing with Color Scales

Color Scales in Polymer Clay

CraftyGurl

No comments: