Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shop and Shop!

Got most of my punches:
* Small Cosmos Punch and Med Cosmos Punch
* Hanko punches [3] they’re other stuff which is great to have if you do pc, scrapbooking!
* Five flower corner punch
* An extra punch: Silverware punch
* Flower soft, had to get when I read the post at Craft Critique
* cuttle bug dies [xmas]
* Embossing powders: vivid violet n detailed black]
* acrylic stamps [xmas]
Still want to get the other punches I order, hopefully after the holidays... :)

And went wild on the shopping got so much stuff, which I love, love, love... I love Ted's every time I go there I find new and wonderful stuff... Got my paint brushes finally! And what I love about Ted's that no other store gives me is a free scrapbooking magazine [free with 10$ purchase of scrapbooking supplies] that's fun to have and learn from! :)My list:
* StampAway Pad by Jacquard
* Armour Etch is a fast acting specially formulated glass etching compound that lets you create permanent etched designs on windows, mirrors and household glassware.
* Acrylic stamps [2]
* Wood mounted stamps [2]
* Spool Wire
* Amaco beveled edge cutters
* Sculpey Push Mold: Caribbean Flowers
* Paint brushes [7]
* MofP Flower frames [6]
* Spray Lacquer [Testors]
* Little wooden vessels
* FREE Scrapbooking Magazine! :)

Also, had to get other stuff not craft related... :)
CraftyGurl

No comments: