Friday, January 9, 2009

X-mas Gift...

X-mas Gift from B I love BFG's sis she totally gets me... She knows I love, love crafts and this year she made it so special. she got me these punches. I truly love her for that. She doesn't have a lot of money specially w/ kids and the economy. My heart melted and started to cry that someone thought of me like that with such a great and wonderful heart that she has. I really love my BFG's sis. These are expensive and for her to go to Micheal's [expensive for her] and get me these. I can't stop having a frog in my throat for what she has done. I called her and we talked, I cried she told me to stop being a silly girl and to just love the stuff she got me. I will truly treasure and enjoy these. Thank you BFG's sis... :) People like her always surprise me. I'm so glad to know her.
CraftyGurl

No comments: